Skip to content

Landlord Requirements

To comply with your landlord and insurers requirements you’ll require safety certificates for machinery / equipment at the premises.

This normally includes the following:

  • PAT testing certificates (electrical)
  • Current certification of Electrical Installation (3 yearly)
  • Certificates for servicing all applicable Gas Appliances annually by Gas Safe Contractor
  • Fire risk assessment for occupancy of the building and all processes/procedures carried out.  This needs to be reviewed annually and noted even if no change
  • Certificates for servicing all Fire Extinguishers and Blankets. This is an annual requirement
  • Certificates for training of all relevant staff in the use of Extinguishers and Blankets
  • Certificate for servicing Cooker Range annually by Gas Safe Contractor. ( any other similar appliances)
  • Certificates for deep cleaning extract hood/ducting and flue every 6 months by certified contractor
  • Certificate of maintenance contract for intruder Alarm/CCTV system
  • Legionella Risk Assessment completed and documented every 24 months
  • Pest control records quarterly visits


To advertise with us please complete the form below